Tuesday 25 October 2011

More Hallowwen goodies

My family and kids all love Halloween and we love to have a party and get dressed up and play some really fun games - the messier and stickier the better and I am on a roll with making some Halloween projects - love that Stampin' Up! have now got Halloween papers and stamps in their new catalogue - just gives me more excuse to go OTT!

I was super excited to see that my Halloween wreath made top 3 in last weeks Simply Stampin challenge and what a happy bunny I was to find that this week's challenge is a 'Halloween theme' ----YAY! Why not pop on over to simply stampin and join in with this weeks challenge

Here is my latest project to add to my collection - look out there is more to come too!

My witches hat was created using the fantastic exclusive Petal cone die from Stampin' up!
It has so many uses, and if you feel you need one - just contact me and I can order one for you

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure any witch would be proud to wear your beautiful hat!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wiches hat Evylyn. Enjoy dressing up next week. Thank again for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this! Another die I'm going to have to add to my collection! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the petal cone die to make your fab witches hat, so creative! So glad you took the Simply Stampin' challenge and hope to see you again! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x