Friday 28 October 2011

I'm Bats about You!

Sorry people! - Halloween project again!

I will be one of the Scottish Independant Stampin' Up! demonstrators who have the stand at the Hobbycrafts show at the SECC from Thursday through to Sundaythis week and have had great fun making lots of project to display on our stand - we are going to have a dedicated Halloween corner, along with many other fab projects and themes, covering lots of the new catalogue projects -hence all the projects I have to show you - if you are coming along to the show please pop by and say hello.




This friendly bat was made from the petal cone die and is a shameless case from Stampin' Up!s CEO Shelli Gardiner - she posted this some time ago on her blog So Shelli and I just knew that it would be one I would have to try out - I have sprayed my bat with champagne shimmer mist to add a little sparkle and also used the stripes embossing folder for his wings  - oh and he soes have some Halloween sweeties inside his tummy too!x




1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea, enjoy SECC this weekend and try not to spend too much money !!!, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x