Thursday 27 October 2011

Christmas ribbon wreath

From one Holiday to another - this one is for Christmas - I have used the deliciously coloured Cherry Cobbler cardstock for my base card, then cut some whisper white with the top note die, which I then popped back through the big shot with the vintage wallpaper embossing folder.  I then sat with a length of ribbon and pleated it into a wreath ( found a tutorial on the net somewhere - when I remember I will post a link - sorry!) I love the dimension this give and can see me making a few of these as Christmas fast approaches, the sentiment is from Contempo Christmas and I just love the font on this stamp, one of my all time favourites - it is stamped in cherry cobbler ink to match the card, cut with the Su oval punch and matted onto the SU decorative label punch




close up of the wreath detail

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x