Saturday 1 October 2011

Its Here! Come Check out the New Stampin' Up! Catalogue


The much awaited 2011 - 2012 Stampin' Up Catalogue is now here - bigger and better than before, with loads of new goodies to tempt you.  We have new Big Shot products, more fantastic new stamps, some lovely new in colours and for the sewers amongst us, we even have Fabric too! Wow - how fab is that?
check it out here
 or if you would like a real life copy of it to flick through contact me to purchase one and have it sent straight to your door - it makes excellent bedtime reading!!


1 comment:

  1. I find your blog to be very inspirational. I love S U. Can I ask you to please consider popping on the Subscribe to Posts by e-mail gadget? This would make it easier for myself and the many others like me [ who have bad memories ] to follow your blog and may even increase sales for you.Please let me know if you add it then I can subscribe and will miss nothing. Many thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x