Saturday 29 October 2011

Floral treat

How about  a vase of flowers that are everlasting? It would certainly save hubby a small fortune!

I adore the new In colours in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue, they are just so delicious, so to cheer up the corner of my desk I put this little Ikea vase to good use.



I cut various sizes of flowers from the SU exclusive fast flowers die and mixed and matched them, I coloured some kebab skewers with an SU ink pad and spone to make them look more like flower stems, they were added to t he flower heads with sticky strip and voila! an evelasting bouquet!

Sentiment stamped in calypso coral (even the name sounds amazing!) and some of the new style ruffled ribbon in calypso coral was tied around kneck of vase


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x