Friday 1 April 2011

Ready, Steady......Launch....The New MINI CATALOGUE is here!!

We have the brand new Mini Catalogue Release today... it is jam packed with some absolutely amazing new goodies... As a Demonstrator I  had the opportunity to pre- order them a month ago ( a benefit of becoming a demonstrator!!)and have had the pleasure of playing with some of them and getting creative with all the lush new products.  If you would like me to send you a copy of the mini catalogue please get in touch.

Here is one of the projects I had fun creating -






I have used the beautiful Sprintime vintage papers which are just a delight, such beautiful colours, some of my favourite colours are used in this design series paper pack, I have used Rich razzleberry base card matted with the old faithf ul old olive textued card stock.  And how might you add did I manage to cut the fabulous shape that is on my card........well wait for it........Stampin' Up! have introduced the Sizzix Big Shot in our Mini Catalogue, along with some superb SU exclusive dies.....ooooooerrrrr! this one is called the top note and will be ever so useful, I have also used another fantastic new product, seam binding, rose red to be exact to make my ribbon rose centre for my flower.


That's it for today, I hope you love the Mini Catalogue as much as I do and come back soon and see what else I have been making.   Don't miss popping back on Saturday as I am taking part in a huge blog hop with 55 other SU demonstartors from the ILWS, it starts at 10am and is not be missed as I am sure there will be some fantastic projects on display throughout the various blogs, details will be here on Saturday!! 



1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x