Monday 4 April 2011

Elegant Build a blossom







 What a superb set the Build a Blossom is, you can put it together so many ways to achieve so many different looks, this is using the skinny blossom petal which i have stamped in Elegan Eggplant ink, this no cutting gift bag came together so quickly. The fact that we have a blossom punch to match the stamp set makes it so quick to complete projects like these, stamp and punch - job done.  I have punched a small circle for the middle of my flower and added a sparkly gem from our basic gems  - nothing basic about these beauties, they really sparkle like no others!  I have added a little decoration to the top and bottom of the gift bag by using the stamp that is meant to be the flower centre, stamped in matching elegant eggplant...........is your wish list growing.......I know mine is!

1 comment:

  1. Just love it - you've convinced me I need to buy this!!!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x