Thursday 13 January 2011

Sweet Summer


At last, a camera cable!  I can get back to uploading some of the things i have made recently.

As you may have seen from the post at the stop of my blog Stampin' Up! currently have this years Sale- a Bration  Offer on for the months of January and February.  This  card was made with one of the four stamp sets that you can earn free when spending £45 from the catalogue.

I was lucky enough to be given one of these fabulous sets free when attending The Stampin'Up! convention last November - what a very welcome surprise that was!!I just love FREE stamps - don't you? This year convention is heading to Disneyland Paris, so if you would like to be there and get lots freebies too, contact me and let me tell you how you can be there too.

This card was made using Whisper white card stock for the base card and also for the flower and stamped image. I created some backgound card by stamping a couple of the stamps from the sweet summer set in  tangerine tango and daffodil delight ink to create a background for the base of the card , the image was stamped using the 2 step stamping technique and the flower was watercoloured ,  I sprayed my punched flowers with water and scrunched them up, inked the edges and added the centre, which was stamped using another stamp from another one of the sale a bration sets called punch bunch.  Finished off with the delightful pear pizzaz ribbon - hope you like it x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x