Sunday 23 January 2011

Is it a little late OR mega early?

This is a pop up Christmas tree that i made with the ladies at my class before Christmas, i decided to be a little different and go for a totally different colour theme from the traditional red and green.  I just love the SU melon mambo colour and decided to be daring and use it for the top of my tree.  I have kept mine fairly simple here, but it is one of those projects that you could really go to town on.

i have added organaz ribbon through the top pieces to make it easier to lift away from the base, i  have added gems to decorate and the SU ex large flower punch to create my flower in the centre.  All the ladies made some lovely trees and they were all very different, i just wish i had taken a picture to show you all.  I could have cheated and told you that i was just SO super organised and made this for next Christmas.........but well......anyone who knows me would know that i would NEVER be THAT organised!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x