Sunday 17 July 2011

Julies Birthday


It was my SU mummy's birthday last week and this was the card I sent to her - sher is a lovely person inside and out and I am so glad to have her as my SU upline, she makes everything seem so achievable!  My card was just one of many beautiful creations she received - check out her blog to see them all!

I have had my strength and Hope set for some time now and never inked it up, but now that I have I am sure I will use it loads, the butterfly is amazingly detailed, the scroll is going to be so useful too.   I have used a lot of the in colours lately and this is no exception, pear pizzaz and blushing bride were my colours of choice, teamed with some very vanilla, the sentiment is from the curly cute set and was inked in both the colours, using my markers and cut around by hand.

1 comment:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Wow, This card is very nice, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x