Thursday 14 July 2011

And here's another! #3


Guess what this is? Yep another card for the Less is more challenge again, this is the third card this week, all completely different. I quite enjoyed the challenge once I got thinking about it and now that I have raked through my non SU stamps, I have found loads of things I could use! but I think 3 cards for the same challenge is quite enough! Gosh some weeks I don't even manage ANY challenges! 

This stamp was one I have had for years and can't quite remeber her name!............it will come to me....I stamped her in basic grey and coloured her with riding hood red ink  and a touch of bravo burgundy and my waterbrush, basic grey was used to ground my image and my sentiment was from the Artistic Etching SU set........ and she definately has legs, even although they are hiding under her dress!!!!

And lucky for me this also fits this weeks challenge over at creative inspirations which was a card with no flowers, well this certainly fits the bill as it is such a CAS card.

8 comments:

  1. Love this stamp and colouring. She is definitely swishing along in that gorgeous dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An elegant card, lovely image and great colouring, I love the "grounding" must try that,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab - alovely sophisticated image and lovely color too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so pleased that you have enjoyed the challenge this week Evelyn, this is another sweetie!
    Thank you again.
    Chrissie
    Lay LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Evelyn, love this stamp
    i used to have it
    Glad you are having fun at Less is More
    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very elegant lady, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning hun and sorry to hear you have not been well, thinking of you, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card! Thank you for playing this weeks at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x