Tuesday 29 March 2011

SU regional training - Edinburgh

Wow - had a fab day on Saturday at the Holiday Inn, Edinburgh with some amazing ladies. It was the last day of the Stampin'Up! Regional training tour and we all had a great time.  It was lovely to meet up with like minded people and share our love of crafting - especially all the new loveliness in the upcoming launch of the new Mini Catalogue which goes live on Friday 1 April..............woohoo not long to wait now.......and let me tell you you will not be disapointed!!! Get in touch if you would like me to send you a copy of the new Mini catalogue xx

Training days like these give us the opportunity to share ideas and do some 'swopping' to the un initiated we all make a card design or 3d project and make enought to swop with everyone attending - its a great way to get new ideas and to make you look at the products from someone elses view.  I have came home with a pile of delicious swops and will share them with you over the next couple of days......might need to wait till after the 1 April as some have been made with new product............ooooh the suspense - can't wait to show you all the new goodies we have for you.

Here was my swop for Edinburgh training-

Chose to do it in 2 colourways - old olive and real red, used the crimper and eyelet border punch to make a canopy for my little lanterns, cut out and decopaged my little geishas's kimono




I bought this set Kimono Kids some time ago but hadn't inked it up - so decided that as it may be a set that  the other girls wouldn't have, so I chose it for my swop. 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely swap hun! I have had my eye on this set for a while now... hmm.. you know you are not helping don't you!! lol ;-)
    Sounds like you had a great time at training tho,
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x