Friday 4 March 2011

Lovely Day Out

Well, what can I say, to a crafter  there is nothing better than spending a day with like minded people doing some crafty shopping.   I had a fabulous day yesterday with my mum and 2 friends from my craft class when we hopped in the car and headed to Glasgow to the SECC for our twice yearly jaunt out to the big Craft show to oooh and aahhh! over some delicious craftiness!

I am sorry to say that my blog has been a bit neglected lately as i haven't been too well and was panicking at the thought of not getting to the craft show too!  I am so glad that I was able to go and so were the rest of them........as I was the driver!! 

Lovely to see all the fabulous stalls and displays and to stock up on some craft goodies.

I love to try new crafts all the time and treated myself to a couple of things i haven't done before, so bought a set to knit wire beaded bracelets, another set to learn tatting and a set to do some painting with - looks like i paln to be busy!!!!

And to top off a lovely day out when i arrived home, just after 8pm I had a lovely box of Stampin' Up! goodies to open, oooooh the joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x