Wednesday 25 June 2008

Well, i've gone and done it now, haven't I! Very, very new to the blogging concept so please be understanding and forgive me any glaring errors....there may be a few!

I will try and get some cards uploaded over the next couple of days, but i'd better be quick , as my 2 youngest kids go off on School holidays at 1pm on Friday.....for seven and a half weeks....(so i may not have much time to myself, what do you think?).... did we ever get school holidays that lasted that long.........maybe my memory is playing tricks with me!

So much for Summer holidays ...it's rained here all day on the West Coast of Scotland, looks like it'll be wellies and raincoats, not bikinis and sunhats after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x