Friday 27 June 2008

A Bad Week!

Thought i'd try setting some thing up on my blog tonight, felt the need to lose myself after the horrible time my family has been having lately.
Over the last ten day we have had four funerals, my hubby's uncle, my uncle's brother, my beloved gran and today was the last of them, when my best friend of 27 years had her father's funeral, so very sad, especially when she lost her mum to cancer 2 years ago, she was saying that's her an orphan now...this really brings it home to you how precious life and the time we have here is....so we should relish and enjoy every minute of it when we have the chance.
On a sunnier note (well not so sunny, as its pouring of rain here) ......my kids broke up from school at 1pm today for the summer holidays.....a whole 7 weeks!! How long before they start fighting with one another? Any bets? How much crafting and blogging do you think i will mange to get in between entertaining them and being a taxi service etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x