Thursday 1 July 2010

Sorry for going awol!

Hi all - long time no speak!!  Life been hectic with one thing and another and a few health issues thrown in to the mix too!!  Life is never dull!   Not only have i been awol on blogger but my camera appears to be MIA too - have lots of lovely things to show you and no bleeding Camera!  Of course a hubby and 3 kids know absolutely NOTHING about its whereabouts...........yeah right!  They were all told when they bought me the new camera for my Birthday at the end of the year....Hands Off..Its mine!!   Do you think they have listened?

Have been busy treating myself to some lovely Stampin' Up! supplies for my new venture as as SU demonstrator, have also had a couple of workshops with some lovely ladies and had lots of fun so far - promise i will upload piccis as soon as the elusive camera is found!

My kids(well the 2 that are still school age) are now off on their 7 week summer break - the fun begins!  So the 2 youngest and I are popping off to the Lakes for a week on Saturday - hope the weather stays good - leaving poor hubby at home to work! well somebody has to earn the pennies........off to hunt for my long lost camera...have a few things on my phone so may try and post them up later......sorry for being such a naughty blogger - speak soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x