Monday 26 April 2010

hi everyone, hope you all had a lovley weekend and did something you all enjoy.  We had our class get together on Saturday, 17 ladies all busy crafting and doing their own thing, it is amazing how many different kinds of cardmaking/craft were going on, a couple of the ladies were stiching on their cards- take my hat off to them as me and needles just don't go toghether!!!

My friend  phoned me and asked me on the Friday night if i could make a Special 80th Birthday card, for the chap who comes in and sets up our tables in the church hall - he likes a flutter at the betting shop, so made it with one of the flippin decoupage images, some backing paper and stamped both his name and age onto matching d/p and clear glossed them, we all signed it and put him some money in it - he was chuffed to bits.............but i forgot to take a piccie!!!!duuuuuuhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a much appreciated comment x